Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I Endorse: Tazo Orange Blossom Tea


If you love tea, and if you don't you aren't hip, you should check out Tazo Orange Blossom Tea.  It's by far the most lovely tea in the world.  What makes it so awesome besides the taste?  When you're done drinking the tea you can look in the tea bag and see what kind of loveliness you just drank.  For instance, as I look into my London Soldier Harrods coffee mug with a tea bag of Tazo Orange Blossom Tea, I see not only tea leaves, but also goji berries, some sort of odd flowers, and all sorts of other weird oddities you wouldn't think to drink.

And now a word from Ron Swanson:

I won't publicly endorse a product unless I use it exclusively and I really believe in it. My only official recommendations are US Army issued mustache trimmers, Morton's Salt, and the C.R. Lawrence fine two inch style oscillating knife blade.


No comments:

Post a Comment